Vaccinius

Saturday, 28 December 2013

Heart and mind

A new year is approaching and I believe it will entail some changes for me. I am quite fed up of being alone and I feel for community. And now I feel empowered, by the love of God, and ready. God let it be interesting, whatever I do. But I believe I this Christmas have been given the baby Christ in terms of this. My heart is ignited. My mind follows.

HEART AND MIND

Heart comes first and then the mind.
Fresh and neat like sweet and kind
soul and spirit, man and wife,
make as sum and substance life.



I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "My Freshly Brewed Life" | here | and of "Heart Reflected" | here |.

3 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your writing! Thanks for linking up to the Weekend Brew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Thats a beautiful poem. And I love this words from your blog: "My heart is ignited. My mind follows." So do I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will have a very happy, happy, happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.