Vaccinius

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

The light of Christmas

Today I want to share a #poem about Christmas. Christmas has passed, but the the gift of Christmas; what we celebrated, has not.

CHRISTMAS

May the light of Christmas shine,
leading everyone to see
to us born what will be wine,
fruit tree we which will be free!



Please know I have changed my name back to Anders Woje Ellingsen. Please also know I changed the URL of this blog on Saturday.

I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "dVerse" | here |.

1 comment:

  1. Love the poem...and the fact I can converse with someone in Norway....your day is half over...mine has just begun...

    http://thesongsofmyheart1.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-horizons.html

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.