Vaccinius

Wednesday, 29 January 2014

The Lord

Truth is my hunger. And justice my thirst.
It is impossible to make one first.
It is impossible to make the sun
primary, even if it is more fun.

It is impossible to set The Son
over The Daughter. See, sky is to sun.
But, undeniable, it is a fact
she is dependent on him and his act.



This poem is published on my site "The poetry of Vaccinius" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "Winsome Wednesday" | here | and of "Poets United" | here |.

4 comments:

  1. Very fine, crisp and clear writing. I believe God needs us too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think we all hunger for truth...each in our own way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth is a good thing to hunger and thirst for. A well written honest poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Truth is my hunger. And justice my thirst.” These are powerful statements. Very well written.

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.