Vaccinius

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Take a stand



[At February the 7th 00:30 I deleted the video I originally posted here and put up the player above instead.]



At dVerse, today, Gay Reiser Cannon encourages us to present a song. I have not written songs for a while, and it takes some effort to record songs, so I will present a song I wrote in 2002, if it was not in 2003. The song was recorded in 2003. My mother insisted I did, even if I am terrible at the guitar. She paid for it. So I made a CD for my mother. May she rest in peace.

The lyrics and the music sheet to this song is published on my home page
| here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "dVerse" | here |.

7 comments:

  1. Anders this is a very strong lyric.. I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the message is strong and clear. And bless your mother for supporting you in this recording. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Really, this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved hearing you sing it - your voice and your message quite clear. You built the song beautifully and seemingly effortless. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

๐Ÿ™‚   ๐Ÿ˜Š   ๐Ÿ˜Œ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜„   ๐Ÿ˜›   ๐Ÿ˜ถ   ๐Ÿ˜   ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ   ๐Ÿ˜•   ๐Ÿ˜ฎ   ๐Ÿ˜ช   ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’›   ๐Ÿ’š   ๐Ÿ’™   ๐Ÿ’œ   ๐Ÿ’”   ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž   ๐ŸŒน   ๐ŸŒท   ๐ŸŒผ   ๐ŸŒธ   ๐Ÿ’  

๐ŸŒž   ๐ŸŒ™   ⭐️   ๐Ÿ’ง   ๐ŸŒˆ   ๐Ÿ‘’   ๐ŸŽฉ

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.