Vaccinius

Saturday, 1 March 2014

The standard

At dVerse, today, Mary encourages us to write about the invisible. The invisible might be wonderful, as for example an act of love which is not presented but given to God. But I take quite another approach in my poem, than writing about prayer.

THE STANDARD

The lord Christ Jesus judges heart.
The Lord is judging people’s heart.
And He should be the one to do be.
The human being should judge art.
And standards work fantastically tremendously.

Let yes be yes and no be no.
Be good, and be not entertained
by fear. Let artist happy go,
a standard certainly sustained.

[That stupid writing error in line 2 verse 1 was corrected March 2nd at 00:25. And line 1 verse 1 was corrected at 00:53. And line 4 verse 1 was corrected at 01:04.]



I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "dVerse" | here | and of "The Weekend Brew" | here |.

7 comments:

  1. I like your message here, Anders. Jesus does indeed judge heart, and He definitely has the ability to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anders, with faith like yours I must say it's right for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I respect and admire your faith Anders - but God has, and always will, remain invisible to be me.
    Let Him show me His light.
    He has not - just the opposite.
    Anna :o]

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I thought the corrections were on purpose, as part of the 'invisible ' prompt! I like not being entertained by fear, and letting yes be yes and no be no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry about that! I was to quick to post this poem. And I am still a learner, when it comes to writing English. I do not see the errors immediately.

      Delete
  5. Agree with your views in here - the faith and the trust - yes, Quite like the contrast you build in here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. if only more of us let our yes/no be true.

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

๐Ÿ™‚   ๐Ÿ˜Š   ๐Ÿ˜Œ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜„   ๐Ÿ˜›   ๐Ÿ˜ถ   ๐Ÿ˜   ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ   ๐Ÿ˜•   ๐Ÿ˜ฎ   ๐Ÿ˜ช   ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’›   ๐Ÿ’š   ๐Ÿ’™   ๐Ÿ’œ   ๐Ÿ’”   ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž   ๐ŸŒน   ๐ŸŒท   ๐ŸŒผ   ๐ŸŒธ   ๐Ÿ’  

๐ŸŒž   ๐ŸŒ™   ⭐️   ๐Ÿ’ง   ๐ŸŒˆ   ๐Ÿ‘’   ๐ŸŽฉ

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.