Vaccinius

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

I drive on

| #poem | -

I travel on a main road track
which certainly will take me back
to social worth and self-esteem.
And of authority I dream.

The views I get when driving on
this road which is so made and done
are funny. People are so scared.
Today I powerful appeared.

Where I have been, there are no stops.
In that place, there are only tops.
I wonder if I will belong.
There is so little faith among.
No faith there is the friends among.

But on I drive. But I drive on. The city light
explains to me to do is right.
Increasing sensibility,
I seek responsibility.

[Corrected June the 26th 2014 at 07:23.]



This poem is an answer to a prompt on dVerse today, where we are asked to write a poem about the thing to drive.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "dVerse" | here |.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. So powerful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A road. A trip - there has to be a destiny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminded me that there are so many travels in life, and not just the actual/physical travel. Much of this reads, to me, like someone trying to take his/her life back, and that resonates deeply with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This had me thinking of how people view us in what we drive - and how that can lead to questions or judgement or looks! :-) Thanks for joining in on Poetics!

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

๐Ÿ™‚   ๐Ÿ˜Š   ๐Ÿ˜Œ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜„   ๐Ÿ˜›   ๐Ÿ˜ถ   ๐Ÿ˜   ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ   ๐Ÿ˜•   ๐Ÿ˜ฎ   ๐Ÿ˜ช   ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’›   ๐Ÿ’š   ๐Ÿ’™   ๐Ÿ’œ   ๐Ÿ’”   ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž   ๐ŸŒน   ๐ŸŒท   ๐ŸŒผ   ๐ŸŒธ   ๐Ÿ’  

๐ŸŒž   ๐ŸŒ™   ⭐️   ๐Ÿ’ง   ๐ŸŒˆ   ๐Ÿ‘’   ๐ŸŽฉ

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.