Vaccinius

Saturday, 24 May 2014

Growth

TO ANYONE

To anyone, I think, in fact,
who wants to prosper by an act,
this rule is always number one:
You must admit the being done.

So if you want the poet’s fame
the world must know your proper name.
If not you will not grow, you see.
If not you will not really be!

>>

At "My Freshly Brewed Life", Barbie has written a reflection upon growth. And this poem of mine is my reflection upon growth.

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my site "The poetry of Vaccinius" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "The Weekend Brew" | here |.

1 comment:

  1. How neat that I could find you, one post prior to mine at Weekend Brew! I LOVE poetry! In fact, the tag-line for my blog, Rich Faith Rising. is, "Life is a POEM, but Love is Eternal". Hope to visit frequently! Great blog! ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.