Vaccinius

Friday, 23 May 2014

Looking ahead

LEARNING BY DOING

I think it is important to
have destinies by love in sight.
I mean; I think of life to do.
As New York bound I bear the flight.

»»

I have been a bit depressed lately, and I have been frustrated. I am quite confident it has to do with a certain challenge I have, regarding maintenance on my apartment. It knocks me out. I am invalidated by the medicament forced upon me, I have no strength. And when I fear this thing, life as such becomes miserable. But I believe my destiny is good. And focusing on that, it is easier to bear the turmoils of this life.

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my site "Locuses" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "Blessing Counters Linkup"
| here |.

1 comment:

  1. Stay encouraged, God is on your side! I am praying for you through this rough spot in life. "Rejoice in the Lord always and again I say rejoice!"

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.