Vaccinius

Friday, 23 May 2014

Not satisfied

THE JOY OF LIFE

The joy a child gains, occupied,
should always with a soul abide
and be the feeling very good,
in power not, but understood.

»»

I am happy I am writing a lot of poems, and so I am feeling very good. Thank You, Lord! But I am dissatisfied. No-one will see my work! I have no influence! I wonder if there is anything I can do to change that. I want to work, but no-one welcomes my work!

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my site "Locuses" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "Thought-Provoking Thursday"
| here |.

1 comment:

  1. Anders, your poems are welcomed and enjoyed. So few comment, yet many more read.
    Children so need to feel joy in what they create and do. Many lose their childhood so soon for society takes it away in schools, in poor parenting, in hard circumstances. Their innocence surely needs to be sheltered as long ass possible!
    And so does ours!
    May God grant you influence for His glory, Anders.
    Caring through Chris,~ linda

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.