Vaccinius

Saturday, 7 June 2014

God knows best

GOD KNOWS BEST

I wish upon a thunderstorm,
a being of The Lord,
to shape an awe-inspired awe-effecting form
which cannot be ignored.

But all I ever see is rain
to make the being true,
the raindrops easy to explain.
And experts surely do.

But I know I do not know best.
From Heaven I should learn:
We grow by being put to test.
God essays the concern.
That is The Lord's concern.

[Corrected June 8th 2014 at 18:12.]

( • )

An authoritarian Father would make us obey, but we would not be living by faith. Living by faith, we steadily grow, and we make God, make Christ, valid.

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my site "The poetry of Vaccinius" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "The Weekend Brew" | here |.

1 comment:

  1. Anders, I'm your neighbor at The Weekend Brew, and my name is Sherrey. Enjoyed reading your poem and love your little verse prefacing your comments section. Thanks for sharing His gift to you.

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.