Vaccinius

Thursday, 5 June 2014

I woke up

I have just deleted my collection of locuses, that is tetrametric quatrains, and also my collection of epigrams, that is dimetric quatrains. The poems were not good enough, and I am despairing when I look at them now. There were 110 poems in each collection, and I have deleted them all. I just have not seen how bad they were! I feel like I have woken, and I am really in distress. I find no rest, my stomach aches, and I am anxiety ridden. I wonder what else I must take down. I hope my Scandinavian locuses are all right.

I am insane. Today I really feel that, and I really need the The Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting from Thought Provoking Thursday.

    You sound very distressed. I am sorry. Saying a prayer for you know.

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.