Vaccinius

Sunday, 15 June 2014

In a moment of despair

BE STILL

Now, even if your sun will set
and seems like it will not forget
your being, and the made world too
is evilly undressing you,

be still and know there is a time
for all there is, and that the prime
encouragement conception is
and that you will deliver this.

( • )

This poem is a reminder to myself. I am a woman, if I am a wife to God. And right now I experience some difficulties.

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my site "The poetry of Vaccinius" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "The Weekend Brew" | here |.

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.