Vaccinius

Sunday, 13 July 2014

For sure

There are sayings which we should dig out from the past.
What you sow you will harvest. This saying should last.
What you make is a being. Believe in the wraith!
When you do you please God. You are living by faith.

If you sow in a meeting a harvest you get.
And if your expectations of such is not met,
God himself, by some means, the injustice will cure.
What you sow you will harvest. That thing is for sure.

( • )

God works in mysterious ways. And injustice God makes up for.

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my site "The poetry of Vaccinius" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "The Weekend Brew" | here |.

3 comments:

  1. Great poem! Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Brew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me today. You made me smile. Yes, we reap what we sow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we must live by faith, not by sight. Thanks for sharing your poem. I also enjoy writing poems. I post some on my main blog, "Living for God" and you can also find my haiku at http://coramdeodaily.weebly.com/haiku.html :).

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.