Vaccinius

Saturday, 19 July 2014

My house is now English

I have made my house on internet totally and completely English. For several reasons. One reason is that I will not create insecurity by writing in Norwegian, a language no-one understands. Another reason is that the growth of mine totally covered the house. Christ made my aware of that by a poem I read the other day, and I got it after a while. A third reason is that I ridiculed Norway by posting my things on internet instead of trying to get published. And a fourth reason is that there was no obvious appreciation of my work.

And, looking ahead, I see that English will be the future language on earth, uniting all cultures. English will be the mother tounge of all.

So now my presentation is all English. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.