Vaccinius

Thursday, 23 October 2014

Be it not

Dandelions are not the one
and only growth which will be done.
The roses too.
And margaritas, anemones.
They will be dead and done as stones.
Since fruit will do.


Dandelions are not the one
and only which shall not be won.
The roses too.
And margaritas. Overtones. Silly thrones.
They will be dead and done as stones.
Since fruit will do.

[Corrected Oct. 23rd 2014 at 22:55.
And again Oct. 23rd 2014 at 23:20.]

( • )

I have begun making a collection of poems on this form. In French, the form is called "rime coulรฉe", which translated would be something like "rhyme casting". In French the form is syllabic, but I write metric.

This poem is conveyed by a prompt on dVerse, where Tony Maude wants us to write poems containing lists.

.·: † :·.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "dVerse" | here | and on the blog hop of "3-D lessons for life" | here |.

7 comments:

  1. That's a new form to me; I'll have to try it myself. Your poem contains a lot of eye-rhymes; words that look like they should rhyme because of he spelling, but don't rhyme in pronunciation. That's fun to play with too ... smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tony! I was not aware of that. I have changed one word. But one/done I keep. :-)

      Delete
    2. I changed my mind. I changed one/done with one/won.

      Delete
  2. I love to see how you make poems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. A form to try.. Yes half-rhymes are tricky.. But they are fun too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like overtones just sitting there. the overtones of the smell and colors of the flowers.

    hurricane and jordan

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

๐Ÿ™‚   ๐Ÿ˜Š   ๐Ÿ˜Œ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜„   ๐Ÿ˜›   ๐Ÿ˜ถ   ๐Ÿ˜   ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ   ๐Ÿ˜•   ๐Ÿ˜ฎ   ๐Ÿ˜ช   ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’›   ๐Ÿ’š   ๐Ÿ’™   ๐Ÿ’œ   ๐Ÿ’”   ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž   ๐ŸŒน   ๐ŸŒท   ๐ŸŒผ   ๐ŸŒธ   ๐Ÿ’  

๐ŸŒž   ๐ŸŒ™   ⭐️   ๐Ÿ’ง   ๐ŸŒˆ   ๐Ÿ‘’   ๐ŸŽฉ

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.