Vaccinius

Saturday, 25 October 2014

Learning form walking



( • )

This tremendous video was taken at the studio of mine called "home", after the famous Norwegian explorer. The camera used to shoot so effectively, was an inmade luxury equipmentary thing, neatly organized somewhere in front of me. The make up was all my own. The dress, somewhat casually worn to impress my audience, was once bought, and I am in need of spectacles. Specially, I want to thank my teddy bear.

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my site "The poetry of Vaccinius" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "dVerse" | here |.

2 comments:

  1. A song of poetry nicely lyrically sung..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo! Great fun Andrew. I've never heard "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" played in Norwegian before. It's very similar to how we play it in English! :) Nice poem too.

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.