Vaccinius

Thursday, 2 October 2014

The joy of life

The joy of children occupied
should always with a soul abide
and be the feeling very good,
in power not, but understood.

( • )

All my poems are mathematically correct, since rhythm and rhyme in the poem is always perfect. But this poem is special. There are exactly 22 words in the poem. And there are exactly 2 rhymes. 22 + 2 = 24. And there are exactly four lines in the poem. 24 : 4 = 6. Now, this is indeed a special number. But there are 4 words in the heading of the poem. 6 - 4 = 2. And now we are close. We are getting at it. Here it comes: There is exactly 1 occurrence of the letter j in the poem. And there are exactly 10 occurrences of the letter o in the poem. And there are exactly 3 occurrences of the letter y in the poem. These three letters form the word "joy". 1 + 10 + 3 = 14. And we had the number 2. And 14 : 2 = 7. You see? There are 7 days in the week! It is fantastic! It is joy every day of the week!

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my site "Typical Vaccinius" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "dVerse" | here |.

6 comments:

  1. Fun play with words and numbers, Anders. You must have a good mind for numbers. This reminds me of Hebrew Gematria where numbers have divine meanings. But reading this, I can't help but think of so many children who don't know joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I can see you had fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a perfect take on the prompt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha.. With form there's always numbers to use.. Actually the sestina was invented by a mathematician

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it sounds nice on my tongue. Although I speak broken english. I like it. You are very language-dependent. I also like the deeper layer of what you say. Am very happy with your comments on my last blog. Thank you. I hope that your day is full of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find numbers have a unique magic if you look close enough...you definitely uncovered yours. The joy of children can really lift a spirit.

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

๐Ÿ™‚   ๐Ÿ˜Š   ๐Ÿ˜Œ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜„   ๐Ÿ˜›   ๐Ÿ˜ถ   ๐Ÿ˜   ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ   ๐Ÿ˜•   ๐Ÿ˜ฎ   ๐Ÿ˜ช   ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’›   ๐Ÿ’š   ๐Ÿ’™   ๐Ÿ’œ   ๐Ÿ’”   ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Ž   ๐ŸŒน   ๐ŸŒท   ๐ŸŒผ   ๐ŸŒธ   ๐Ÿ’  

๐ŸŒž   ๐ŸŒ™   ⭐️   ๐Ÿ’ง   ๐ŸŒˆ   ๐Ÿ‘’   ๐ŸŽฉ

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.