Vaccinius

Wednesday, 14 January 2015

My secret

I will tell you a secret. And you will say it
I do tell you because I just want to be fit.
But I think you should not be so clever and smart.
Maybe I am a wonderful maker of art.

I can not at all paint. Now the secret is told.
I am terribly weak when a paintbrush I hold.
But the paintings I make, are all pretty well fine.
Now I proudly have told you the secret of mine.

.·: † :·.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "dVerse" | here |.

4 comments:

  1. i hope to see your paintings one day too..

    as art is art.. either fine or coarse..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might like to correct the typo (week) there.

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.