Vaccinius

Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Word over gate

I walk unto your inner gate
and you walk unto mine.
Behind we are alone at state
of mind. This is the line.

To never force one’s way through it
the law of ours says.
If awkward, catching up, or fit,
respect the neighbour pays.

You absent when I make the sphere,
I easily return,
when I have seen that over there,
that house, is your concern.

As long as I know you will see
me by the gate as now,
and smile, both of us being free,
my house my home, I know.

( • )

The original poem was written by Halldis Moren Vesaas (♀)(† 1995) and is called "Ord over grind".

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my home page | here |.

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.