Vaccinius

Saturday, 28 February 2015

It is when I am weak

It is when I am weak I am strong in my faith.
It is when I am weak I am keen on my wraith.
It is when I am weak I am not at all proud,
I find strength to speak up, innocently and loud.

Being strong every action by cause and effect
gives itself. And the motive one needs to protect.
It is when I am weak I show faith by my work,
I have faith in my work so that I do not irk.



Faith is not hope. And we are justified by faith, and by faith alone. So, not to be successful, is not a bad thing.

.·: † :·.
This poem is published on my site "The poetry of Vaccinius" | here |.
I have put a link to this post on the blog hop of "The Weekend Brew" | here |.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely poem. Glad to be your neighbor today on The Weekend Brew. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your words through poetry. Thank you for sharing at The Weekend Brew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last one is beautiful <3
    greetings

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.