Vaccinius

Saturday, 25 April 2015

I am a bit confused

I am a bit confused, for the time being. I have no idea what to think. It seems like I have no visitors on my web pages, and even so I feel the entire world knows about me. And it seems like everyone are reluctant to interact with me. I feel left out.

I am totally on my own. I have no friends, no family, and the only social structure I know of is involuntary treatment with invalidating medicines and a discussion with a doctor every month. The only reaction I get on my creating, if I get any at all, is invalidating commenting. And changes on my PC, which there is no way I can understand differently than being manipulations. I get insane by this. It is torture.

On Monday I will be hospitalized. I have asked for it. I need the structure.

Well. Today I have posted 10 German epigrams. Now the blog contains 40 epigrams, so the blog is finished. Thank you, Lord! I wrote 9 epigrams yesterday, and 1 today. Fantastic. I cannot speak German at all, but hopefully the poems are all right.

.·: † :·.

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.