Vaccinius

Monday, 14 September 2015

The making of a flower

I am about to make some major changes on Trixnix
(| www.trixnix.com | ).



I will not reveal what I am about to make. It will be a flower. Some changes are easily done, but other changes it will take days to make. I will start with the changes it will take days to make. But I believe that in the end of the week, much is done.

I start the whole thing by taking away my confession of sins from www.vaccinius.com, both in English and in Norwegian. My confession of sins will now be found on my Norwegian blog, in the horizontal menu (in other words in Norwegian, only). I will also take away the possibility to comment on Trixnix, Vaccinius, The prime idea, Kongstanken and Samkvemmodellen.

.·: † :·.

1 comment:

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.