Vaccinius

Monday, 11 January 2016

Status update

Trixnix is now finished. I am happy with that. It has taken me four years to make it, and now it is there for Jesus and everyone to evaluate. Come!

www.trixnix.com

And with Trixnix finished I must find something else to do. I have begun drawing, again, to see if I can learn this, and I have made some music. I have posted some compositions for classical instruments on “Poet on view”.

I get no response. It seems like I get no visitors, and no publicity in Norway. My poems do not get published. I send poems to publishers all the time, but I always get refused. Well. I am not seeking popularity, but it is tragic there is no response.

I am very weak. Due to involuntary treatment with medicine I have lost my ability to concentrate, I believe, and my energy is gone. So I am bothered with anxiety. But I feel the love of Christ and most of the time I am occupied with something. Thank You, Lord!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Anders, for the update! Now I know where I can pray for this week. Christ is our only rock in turbulent times. May God bless you.

    The world can create trouble in peace, but God can create peace in trouble. ~T.W

    ReplyDelete

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.