Vaccinius

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Alexandra is re-created

I have re-created Alexandra, that is the blog of mine where I post locuses put to English female names. I am moving the Blogger blog to a Google Site. And I am very happy about how it seems to be. Now the locuses (names) are listed, and it is easy to get an overview. So far I have posted 250 of the 360 locuses I had, and I started on Monday, so it will not take me many days to post them all.

The question is if it is possible to make a link to a random poem on the site. I don't know if the script is allowed to be posted on the Google Site. And to make the list of the script is a bit of work to do. On the Google Site, I have to make a list of all the links, from which it by the script is randomly picked. To do so once is not impossible, I believe. I can copy the links from the source of the list of contents when I have posted all 360 poems. To do so is a bit of work, but it is not impossible. But to do so later demands much work. I must then copy the links from the posts. So I cannot just post a poem and be happy, but I must see to it the list in the script is updated also, and that I must do manually. Well. I must try, and see how it turns out.

Thank You, Lord! This site is about to be the tower on Trixnix. And by the site; by making locuses to all English female names, I have work to do for a very, very long time.

.·: † :·.

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.