Vaccinius

Wednesday, 23 November 2016

The course is laid

Thank You, Lord! Prixnix, which is the offspring of Trixnix, is now up and running, and by that the course of my future is laid.

It will be interesting to see what I will try to do. One thing is for certain, and that is that I will draw, and that I will write namefames. I believe it takes ten years to learn how to draw, so it is a long way, but that I will do.

I am very happy with the look of Trixnix. And I am very happy with the links I have made to a random poem, to a random song, and to a random smiley. It is as if the Lord speaks to you by those random picks.

Maybe now I will rest. The latest weeks have been quite intensive. I have not left my apartment, and many nights I have not been able to go to sleep. The Lord keeps me occupied. Happy with the look of Prixnix, though, maybe I can try to do things by which the perspective is longer, and which it takes time to do.

Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.