Vaccinius

Wednesday, 5 July 2017

English

English is easy to learn. The grammar is not complex. It takes time to get to know the way of thinking, but communication seldom relies on attitude. I believe the world will be united in English.

Myself, I have been taught English both in regular school and in three years at the Military Academy of Norway. And I have now written English for many years. I believe I am skilled, in writing. And I believe I have developed the English attitude when I do. My vocabulary is not profound, but mastery in English, I believe, is rather a form to take.

But speaking English, I am not good at. I have never practised. And when I listen to singing artists, I never get what they are saying. But I pick words.

When writing, I make use of an old thesaurus I bought in a store for used books the year I ran to England, I cannot remember when. It is written by Peter Mark Roget, published by Longmans, Green and Co. in 1947. I believe he was Canadian. That book is fantastic. It is a treasure. Roget made an overview of the being dependent on the language, and that I have not studied, but the thesaurus is a real resource for a poet.

I believe publishers everywhere should begin to publish in English also. That will of course totally overwhelm Englishmen, but I think it is worth it.

.·: † :·.

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸

Time on this blog is Norwegian time. ♫♪ 

Mark, and copy/paste:

🙂   😊   😌   😃   😄   😛   😶   😐   😟   😕   😮   😪   😉

💛   💚   💙   💜   💔   👍 👎   🌹   🌷   🌼   🌸   💐  

🌞   🌙   ⭐️   💧   🌈   👒   🎩

Welcome be to leave a message, 
serious, or just for fun. ~ 
Kindly do no harm or damage: 
State your name. And kiss The Son.